Imagine a place where you could gaze at the panoramic mountain view range whose beauty is a feast to behold and trek to the trail where a fresh air greets you at every step. You just need to escape from the city for a unique experience and indulge yourself with nature under the clear blue sky.
Kot Danda Agro Resort, a perfect combination of tranquillity and beauty, which lies 17 km south from Kathmandu city. Located at Godawari municipality overlooking beautiful Lele and Kathmandu valley. Enjoy your stay with local delicacies at our charming resort on top of the Kot Danda Hill.
- The location of the resort has allowed for the growth of a variety of fruits and vegetables within its premises. You could easily see apples, lemons, pears and bananas all around the orchard.
- Locally bred and grown Chicken and Goat are also reared in the premises. Organic from the farm to your dinner plate.
- The bulk of the product i.e. vegetables come from the local farmer’s market. We serve you the organic food we promised, and we help the local community grow and self-sustain their economy.
Highlights of Kot Danda
- Calm and Peaceful
- The View of the Himalayas
- Outdoor Camping Option
- Hiking Trails
- Lots of Vegetation
- Fruits are grown in-house
- Raising chicken and goats
- Rooms with a View